Offering of Classes
Are you ready to learn how to support your own body’s healing process?
If so, a self-help Jin Shin Jyutsu class is just the ticket! This is information-packed course will teach you how to support and unburden your body’s energy system to promote healing and well-being. As a result of attending the class, you will learn:
- The history of Jin Shin Jyutsu, the meanings of the term, the nature of our energy system and how we can interact with it.
- The location and intention of each of your 26 safety energy locks (circuit breakers) on each side of your body and how to work with them to unburden, support and energize your body.
- The three major universal energy pathways that give birth to all 144,000 energy pathways in your body. The energy that travels these pathways animates you and keeps you alive. You’ll learn how to work with these pathways to optimize your body’s access to life-giving energy.
- Specific holds and routines that will support your body in releasing various common health projects, as well as why we call them “projects,” not “problems.”
- The directional flow of energy in your body and how to effortlessly engage it to restore harmony to body, mind and spirit.
- How to become a practitioner of Jin Shin Jyutsu.
Classes are offered periodically, based on demand. If you are interested in taking the self-help class, please contact Leslie by calling 360-349-2451 or by emailing her from the Contact page (include this subject line: JSJ Self-Help Class).
My next two-day self-help class will take place April 2 & 3, 2016.
Deadline for registration is March 28, 2016. The class will fill quickly. Please contact Leslie as soon as possible to reserve your seat. If you are interested in learning more, Contact Leslie: phone 360-349-2451 or email from the Contact page.